rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Friday, June 23, 2006

two more things to know about me...

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Pretty Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

Heh. I'm stupid up to 11. Or smart up to 11? Is there a difference?

And my personality disorder, from the ever-scientific Quizilla:






Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?



avoidant
Take this quiz!

That's a bit exaggerated, but the 'avoidant' bit is certainly accurate. Actually, anybody who's ever spent more than 20 minutes with me could have told you that.

1 comment:

~d said...

OH GOD! I love these things! Thank you! ( and not!)
I got YOUR CD ready to roll-it just is still IN my house...Ooops!
It will be mailed this week, though-its got alotta hip hop/rap stuff. 8 out of 20. I you gave ME...(not rap..just a random song!)