So bleah, no thoughtful blogging from me tonight, I have to go to bed. Instead I'll give you this, which I had hoped to do with the Sniglet's cooperation but now I've decided that he's already cooperated enough. At intervals during our visit to the Playmobil Funpark I whipped out a piece of paper and told him it was a blog, and asked what he wanted to remember about the trip. Here's what I wrote down, at his request:
- We took the Intercity Express from Munich to Nürnberg and had an Egg & Cress sandwich (he pronounces it Eggncrit).
- The pirate ship had a scary rope bridge, wobbly.
- The stupid thing was there was a guy who shook the rope.
- We saw a locomotive hitch to a passenger car.
- We rode the bus. The first bus was the right one, and we were the only passengers.
- We went through a jungle thing with Amazon indians and a waterfall.
- I played in the water and got wet.
- I played trains in a big playhouse, with the same train like I got.
- It was my best day.
- We ate a donut.
- I got really wet because I played in the water with the freight ship.
- At the hotel I got Coke, which I never get for dinner.
- The chair in the hotel room turned into a bed.
Song du jour of the day: have I done City of Dreams yet? It makes me homesick, and it's pretty droney for the Talking Heads, but I love it anyway.