rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

earthquake news

Something I should have done awhile ago has been done for me. You may remember that there was an earthquake not too long ago in Yogyakarta. A few of you may also remember that my sister-in-law and niece live there, and have been sending reports and pictures to my stepdad, who has been keeping the rest of us posted via email. I have a draft email asking him for permission to blog some of what he sent, but I never sent it because other things grabbed my attention. Bad me.

Fortunately, he's smarter than I am, and he blogged it himself. So for on-the-ground reports on the aftermath of the earthquake, do please check out http://tiredinseattle.blogspot.com/. And maybe fling some prayers in my niece's direction, if you have any. This is a lot for a teenager to go through.

Thanks.

No comments: