rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Friday, June 23, 2006

right, the other meme

Thanks for the reminder, El, I almost went to bed without doing your meme.

So here's something taken from Elemmaciltur's blog, that I believe he came up with on his own, which = cool. (Erm, "my" meme was ganked from the Toytown boards, and I'm betting whoever put it up there in the first place found it on someone's blog somewhere). Anyway.
  1. Think of the first word that comes to mind when you think of me.
  2. Run a google image search on that word.
  3. Reply to this entry & post one of the pictures from your search (or a link to the pic uploaded somewhere. Don't hotlink though), but don't tell me what the word was.
  4. Put this on your blog, so I can post a picture for you!
And here it is. Not that the pic necessarily reminds me of Elemmaciltur, but for the word I google-imaged, this was the funniest thing that came up.
Okay, El, my turn! And anyone else who wants to play, too, of course.

Song du jour of the day: the Doors. People Are Strange

(@ ~d: someone sent you Astroglide in the mail? And that didn't strike you as a little bit weird?)

5 comments:

~d said...

OMIGOD! I am so tired I have no clue where I put the Astroglide-I mean the comment abt it...HAHAHA
I am so flippin TIRED!
I have a CD for you-but my reg mailman wont TAKE IT because you LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY...so, your CD is HERE! with your name on it...but I have to get my lazy self to the post office.

~d said...

so wait-you never KNOW what word ppl where thinking of? Fine tune that, alala...I want you to eventually KNOW what word I was thinking of.
Hmph! Or I wont play.
(jeez-I told you I was/am tired!)

Elemmaciltur said...

How come nobody's playing this with you?

Anyway, HERE's your photo. :p

alala said...

@ ~d: It's not my meme, I didn't make the rules.

@ El: Oh my. Actually, given that pic, I'm not sure I want to know the word...

Kelly said...

Okay lady- done and done. POsted at my blog...