rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Oh, right.

ECUADOR! WOO! GERMANY! WOO!

Now I remember: the reason I can't spend the next month watching every game, of course, is that I went and got myself a life. Dang, you can bet I wouldna done that if I'd seen this coming. DrBob has that book to finish, and he needs me to proofread it as soon as possible - he's got some job applications in, and having this book finished will count in his favor. The books we publish at my office job go to press at the end of July, and they've already told me they'll take as many hours as I can give them this month and next. I need to get that recipe database up and running for my PHP class final project. Also, there are two blondish boys hovering around me... they seem to think they live here, and they keep asking for trivial luxuries like food and attention.

Gee, when you put it all together in one paragraph it doesn't look like all that much. But it's probably going to take most of my waking hours for the next 30 days or so.

Song du jour of the day: Housework, by the B-52s. That's about as close as I will get to actually doing any for awhile.

Oh, P.S. the Sniglet and I kept a pblog of our theme park adventure. When he gets back from the in-laws', we'll put it up here.

1 comment:

~d said...

You need to holla at Raindog-I think he wishes he were there.