rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

swamped

swamped with work and homework (and housework? pfff, don't make me laugh). too stressed and busy to blog. I know I owe some of you emails, they're coming, honest.

Meanwhile, the next mixmania! is up! Check it out, sign up, and be sure to read the rules. Yes, all of them.

Song du jour of the day, gack I have CDs stacked all over my desk okay let's go for the kitsch: I Knew You Were Waiting for Me, by Aretha Franklin and George Michael. Ahahahahaha! I totally cannot keep a straight face through that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I like that song! ;)

alala said...

I like it too. It's so jubilant and goofy - probably woulda done well at Eurovision, actually. Also, it joins a fine tradition of weird duet pairs: Ozzie Osborne and Lita Ford, Bing Crosby and David Bowie ... dang, I'm coming up short, I know there are loads more. Help me out, public...