rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Friday, July 15, 2005

another crisis

Aww, jeez. Kilian just came home with a big ol' crack in one of his molars. Argh, so I called Robert and arranged for Gus to stay with CJ while I buzz Kilian over to the dentist, who is in Buchbach, but Robert called me to say his father would fetch Kilian and take him to the dentist. Not sure why the Oompas had to do it, but they have, and they took Gus with them, so now I have time to work on my final project for part II of the database course.

I feel stressed, because Kilian's broken a tooth. I feel guilty, because my in-laws are basically raising my kids for me. I feel resentful, because I want to go outside and play on this beautiful day, but I have to do my homework. I am so not going to be able to concentrate. Argh.

No comments: