rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

passing it on

Hey everybody! A contest! Where you can win some really nice-looking yarn! Seriously, what's not to love?

Blurry photos in bad November light is not to love. And they're overdue, I really need to send them off tomorrow, so there won't be a lot of opportunities to re-shoot. But at least they're done. I've decided entrelac socks are cool, they seem to go faster than regular ones. But these are bleeping huge! I'm afraid they won't fit Mr Reid, even though I made them as close to his measurements as I could.
Billy Reid's comfy house socks

3 comments:

amy said...

Oh, yes, I did that. I mean to link to it. Meant to...today! Yes, I'll link today!

I don't think I'd persevere with entrelac socks. But they are pretty.

alala said...

They were actually quite fun, especially figuring out how to do two of them on once long circ. But precise sizing would be extreeeemely difficult.

Dipsy Doodle said...

I totally love these entrelac socks - what a great pattern it is, and the colourway you've been using is so gorgeous too! Actually, you got me extremely curious on trying entrelac work myself soon - thanks for the inspiration!
Happy Knitting!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com