For newcomers via Ravelry, the other blog is the NaBloPoMo blog, because even though I've done all right for a week, there's no way I'll be able to write about the same five knitting projects every day for a month. So, if you want to read the wonder that is moi every single day this month (ugh, perish the thought), check over here. But since Elemm is a knitter-friend as well as a... well, the other kind, I thought I'd answer his questions over here. Now you owe me, Elemm! Come on, let's see 'em!
01. Can you cook?
If I must.
02. What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to be a linguist. Heh.
03. What talent do you wish you had?
Making small talk
04. If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05. Favorite vegetable?
Broccoli! Take that, George Bush!
06. What was the last book you read?
I honestly cannot remember. Probably Between, Georgia.
07. What zodiac sign are you ?
08. Any tattoos and/or piercings?
3 tattoos, pierced ears
09. Worst habit?
Forgetting appointments. Or worrying. Or possibly being indecisive.
10. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11. What is your favorite sport?
To watch? Soccer, American football, ice hockey, rugby, figure skating. To do myself? Um... thumb wrestling?
12. Negative or optimistic attitude?
Negative by nature, working on faking optimistic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Whip out the knitting!
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
My own bad choices.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I can't count sheep to fall asleep. I always picture them leaping into a pond and drowning. It's too upsetting, so I do multiplication tables instead.
16. Do you have any pets?
17. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Yay! Come on in! Or do you want to check out the LYS first?
18. What was your first impression of me?
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
At 20, I would have been your partner in crime. Now, I try for conscience. Motherhood does change that about a person. And after listening to the podcast, I think you have enough partners in crime...
22. What color eyes do you have?
23. Ever been arrested?
No! Why? What have you heard?
24. Bottle or draft?
25. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Spend it on yarn, probably.
26. Would you date me?
If I weren't married? If you were straight? Or if I were gay and a guy? If you weren't almost young enough to be my son? I think that's too many ifs...
27. Where's your favorite place to hang out?
I really, really love my house.
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
Sure, why not?
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Knit and listen to podcasts.
30. Do you swear a lot?
Hell to the yeah! Ask my kids.
31. Biggest pet peeve?
People who chew with their mouth open. Ick.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
34. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be?
Benediktbeuern! Vaterstetten! Sauerlach!
35. Do you believe in God?
36. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same?