rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

must. make. this!

I'm in sweater-love. It's a new pattern from StitchDiva, I don't think it's even on sale yet - actually, given how much I have on the needles right now, maybe I want it to wait a bit before it goes on sale, because I can see myself dropping everything to do this. I don't even like following other people's patterns, but for this I'll make an exception. Swooooooon!

Only I can't use PayPal, so can somebody hook me up? I'll send you a check or, if you're Stateside, some awesome Euro-yarn or something.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You know I have your back. Give me the details.

Elemmaciltur said...

Lawdy...you're sooooo totally going multiple projects now, aren't you?

alala said...

@ kelly: thanks babe! I'll let you know as soon as they're out.

@ elemm: ummm... no?

amy said...

I'm late to the party, but anytime I can be your dealer, let me know. (I've already agreed to be the intermediary for a KnitPicks order heading to Australia....)