rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Well, that explains a lot

It's bronchitis. Not a cold, and just waiting for it to go away was not a good plan. So now I have antibiotics and a decent excuse for having been such a slug for the last few days. A hacking, gagging slug. A slug with hairballs.

Better news: the weather is improving! We were even able to eat dinner outside yesterday. That is to say, the guys ate dinner while I snored in my potato salad. And it was raining when I woke up this morning, but now it isn't. This is progress. This is good.

Song du jour of the day: Stay Fly, by Three Six Mafia

1 comment:

KimberlyDi said...

I get bronchitis once every 2-3 years. It is not fun at all. Take care of yourself and take ALL the antibiotics, even if you feel better.


Get well soon!!!