rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Monday, April 10, 2006

monday monday

Cool! Tony's reviewed one of my current favorite bands! And they're touring the States! Robert and I saw them in Munich in January and they were great. Do go see them if you get the chance. And, you know, if you like shouty-punk.

So of course, the song du jour of the day is Art Brut's Good Weekend ("I've seen her naked TWICE!"). Drat these frames and flashes and whatnot, I can't link directly to it, but if you click on "Releases" at the bottom of the screen and then click the play button, you can hear it.

In other news, I'm supposed to be planning my next English class (our theme will be Cars - I'm hoping to spark a discussion around an email I received on rising gas prices in the U.S.) and it needed to be today so that DrBob could print out the class materials at the office for me. Except his University-supplied computer (remind me to rant about German universities and computers one of these days) is having Issues, so I get another day to freak out over this. Um, yay?

1 comment:

~d said...

I caught myself skimming your blog and not reading it when Cars made me think of Gary Newman, and not our escalating gas prices...so I re-read it...and am going to see where your band may be touring near New Orleans...