rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Friday, October 28, 2005

ready to go home

Well, I guess I had my long mopey good-bye to Port Townsend. I went to see the Wallace & Gromit movie yesterday, and it was a fine movie, but I'd much rather have seen it with the kids. It's good for moms to have Time Away From The Kids, but I'm finding that there are limits...specifically, two weeks is about as much as I can really stand. Probably not even that, actually. I spent the first two weeks here being really glad I didn't have to take care of my kids on top of everything else, but if that hadn't been true, I'd probably have started missing them a lot sooner.

In any case, I miss them now, and Robert too. I'm being kind of a social zero now, I don't feel like talking anymore. I just want to go home. Red picked me up today and brought me to Jack & Mary's house, and lots of fun foody and social things are planned, and I'm just sort of sitting around waiting to get on a plane. In about 25 hours. Long wait.

So the next question is, how will this change my blog? Mom and Kelly were my only regular readers, and now half my audience is gone. I guess this means I can cuss more.

No comments: