rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Monday, March 06, 2006

I'd like to thank the Academy...

I am nerdier than 90% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
(Via the Goober Queen)

Okay but no, that score is unrealistically high. I'm flattered, I really am, but there was lots more room for geekitude in that quiz. I have miles to go before I'm as geeky as I wanna be.

DrBob and the boys built igloos today. Photos to follow.

Today's song du jour of the day is by Lyle Lovett:
If it's her you want
I don't care 'bout that
You can have my girl
But Don't Touch My Hat

2 comments:

~d said...

Hahaha...don't touch my hat !
Don't know much abt geography, but is this anywhere near you? HOPE you can open the link!

http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=SM4YTDRCPVK2CCRBAE0CFEY?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=11436096

Willow said...

I couldn't believe I was a 77. Unreal.

At least you're nerdier than I am! LOL! Love ya.