rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Monday, May 30, 2005

playing catch-up

Right, there are a few things I've neglected to mention lately. Firstly, thanks Kel for the movie suggestions, I will look into them. Keep 'em coming, everybody. DrBob is...uh, disconcerted at how enthusiastically I've adopted this idea. "I don't even have a concept yet," he says. Well of course not. You make the movie-list, and then you decide what concept goes best with the movies you've chosen. It's like writing a paper in college: you write the whole thing first, then decide what the point is and put that in the first and last paragraphs, and voilá. Or is that voilà? Dang, I can never remember.

Elsewhere. I set up a bloggerblog for Ignatz too, but he doesn't want to use it. Like me, he can't be bothered to learn a new interface, since he already knows how to work the old one. I hoped he would gradually take over the coding of his blog, but no. He doesn't even remember to change the color from month to month. I had to go in and clean up his blog a few days ago. Yes, it does bother me a bit that he has absolutely no interest in anything that could ever be useful, just his stupid Duel Masters cards and shoot'em up computer games.

Blogger sent back an auto-reply with a couple places to look for the answer to my question, and I haven't done that yet. I will. Meanwhile, I am trying to get the Rome trip from last march documented. Look for that, as a work-in-progress, oh, tomorrow or so. It will take awhile to finish. Let's hope I get it done before we go to Croatia in august. Or possibly september. I also signed up to blogrolling.com (blogroller.com?) but that's all I did, sign up. I haven't set anything up yet. That is me, all start, no finish. I have to stop that. My living-room floor is looking like the forest floor again, and my laundry smells like feet. No, the clean stuff. I don't know what went wrong with that.

Oh, and the weather broke. As you can see from my weatherpixie, it is raining and raining. Well, it is as I write. By the time you get around to checking it will probably not be, but it won't be 86° either. That's okay, I was out of Sangría anyway.

I'm sure there's much more, but none of it is leaping to mind.

Later.

No comments: