rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

a brief, shining moment in the academic catbird seat

I just finished my Week 2 assignment and submitted it, right on time, checked my answers, probably did a pretty good job, and am off to "a strong start" - my teacher said that after I turned in the Week 1 assignment. I set aside exactly the right amount of time for studying this week, got my assignment done exactly when I planned to. I'm so cool. Only thing is, this week and last week we covered the stuff I already know - the stuff I used when I built the JOB database - specifically, creating, populating, and querying databases. As soon as we start studying new-to-me stuff (design, normalization) - um, that would be next week - I am in deep doo-doo. Bright spot: at least the kids will be back in school when the scary part starts. Whew.

No comments: