rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

okay, howbout now? Can I panic now?

So, work! Not exactly rocket science, but complex because each case is slightly different. Some of the differences only come up every few months, by which time I've forgotten how I dealt with them last time. I'm still stumbling along, asking for help at least once a day, and I've been on this job for nearly a year. Yeah, one day a week, but still. Many, many tiny details, too many to keep in my head. I try to write it all down, but still, situations come up that I don't recognize.

And now? Now we're getting interns! I have to teach them my job - IN GERMAN. Um, ack?

2 comments:

~d said...

teach them your job in german.
could be entertaining to say the least. interns? something like little rodents or pests?
Enjoy the BIG GAME !!

Willow said...

Oh lord. I don't even remember German. Let's just say it's been at least 15 years since I've spoken German. And even then I wasn't fluent. I couldn't even imagine teaching in my own language, let alone a one foreign to me. Ugh.