rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

cleaning out the attic, metaphorically speaking

Wow, my blog.txt file is getting full. Every time I open it, it makes a noise like an old man getting out of bed. I should throw some stuff up here.

Here are a couple of charming bits of information ganked from Kelly...
This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
6.1
Mind:
5.8
Body:
7.8
Spirit:
4.8
Friends/Family:
6.5
Love:
7.3
Finance:
6
Take the Rate My Life Quiz
Okay, I have absolutely no idea what that says about me.

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high
Kelly's an espresso too. We were college roommates. You can imagine the fun we had.


In a Past Life...

You Were: A Gorgeous Magician.
Where You Lived: Mongolia.
How You Died: Natural causes.
Oooo, I like this one. I was gorgeous! And Mongolian!

Nothing tomorrow, because I have to go to Munich and Do Stuff, but thursday I will answer the other two questions: are we ever going back to the States, and whathehell is up with that kid. Actually, I can answer those both right now: I dunno.

1 comment:

~d said...

wasn't Ghangis Khan mongolian?
I plan to take your quizzes...they look like fun!

( sorry about the eye-gook! ) pink eye? Maybe?