rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

new toy

I bought a bicycle today! Robert found it on ebay and I bid for it and we went to pick it up and I tested it by riding it to the train station. It looks like this:


And it works fine. I still have a thing or two to learn about gears, but all in all, I am very pleased. Now I can ride to the train station, which will make mornings and evenings less hectic, and ride to the gym, which really reduces the whole pain-in-the-butt aspect of gym-going, which in turn is the main reason why I haven't been lately. I'm doing the Stressed Working Mom diet again, where I don't have time to go to the gym, and I forget to eat because I'm so busy, so I'm losing both weight and muscle mass. Not good. Must get back on the wagon.

No comments: