rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged by Tini

And answering very belatedly, sorry.

Here are the rules:
*Go to your sixth picture folder and pick your sixth picture.*Pray you remember the details.*Tag five others.

And here is the picture: My firstborn, Ignatz (not his real name), in the passport photo we had made of him when he was five. He's on his third U.S. passport now, and due for a fourth next year. Wow.

And to tag, hmmm...
  1. Elemmaciltur
  2. Kelly
  3. Amy
  4. Vicki
  5. Projektleiterin
Thanks Tini!

4 comments:

amy said...

Oh fun! I will get to this. This year even!

Tini said...

ooohhh fun!!!
Thanks for playing along! I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures!

Elemmaciltur said...

Hmmmm....not sure I'll be able to do this one, since my photo organisation is different.

bockstark.knits said...

too cute!