rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Mail

Very late, um, two nights ago I think, I happened across this site and clickety-click, ordered some stuff.

Dear Alala Lalaa,

thanks for shipping with us! Your items will be shipped within 1-2 business days after receiving your payment.


You ordered following products:
pcs
ProductArticle Nr. Singleprice
Price
1
x
Options Harmony Wood Needle Set LargeShipping time: sofort lieferbar kpck-00655,00 EUR
55,00 EUR
11
x
Wool of the Andes
Shipping time: sofort lieferbar

Knitpicks colour:Hollyberry
kpy-woa

2,36 EUR
25,96 EUR
Sub-Total: 80,96 EUR

Free Shipping (Free Shipping minimum order: 75,00 EUR): 0,00 EUR

incl. UST 19%: 12,93 EUR

Total: 80,96 EUR


knittybitty.de

I already have a set of interchangeables, though I can't remember what company made them. Um, they're gray plastic, does that ring a bell anyone? And they were a gift from my much-loved, last living grandmother, so I didn't feel I could replace them. Besides, I never thought I'd say this, but I actually like these plastic needles. They are bendy and quiet. But I'm not replacing them, I will continue to use them. My knitting habits can support multiple knitting needles, right? (Eight! Eight wips at the moment! And that's not even counting the ones in hibernation.)

Also, I'm kind of not supposed to be acquiring Stuff right now, you know, what with being about to move into a house that will probably be smaller than our current one (and yet cost more than twice as much, go figure - I guess it really is all about location). But the Oompas gave me birthday money, as they do every year, and I usually wind up spending it on groceries.

I'm still waiting for the what-have-I-dones to set in and make me freak out, and it's not happening. I am so scampery-excited! About acquiring stuff! Good thing I'm not a Buddhist, huh?

2 comments:

amy said...

Stuff every now and then is not a bad thing. I'm glad you spent your money on you.

Word verification is REVEL. How fitting is that?? Revel in your needles.

Elemmaciltur said...

Yay for shopping!