rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Friday, January 04, 2008

boo!

It's the Incredible Disappearing Knitblogger! Um, yeah. I am working on... stuff. To blog, I need to take pictures of things, and for that I need light, and you know what? It's January. And then it will be February, and there will be more light but I will be even crabbier! Not sure how that works, but 37 years of observation have shown it to be true.

So. I'm just poking my head out of the trenches to say I'm still here and I haven't forgotten y'all. And now you're all, I clicked all the way over to your blog, and this is all I get!?

Yes. Yes, it is.

5 comments:

Gustav said...

Have a great 2008.

The best is yet to come.

projektleiterin said...

Do what I do, post music videos on your blog. :D

Tini said...

mmmhhh, I just started to clean up everything, that makes blogging a welcome alternative ;) it's like when you have to study, cleaning becomes an urgend thing to do :)

Elemmaciltur said...

Yeah, yeah, you're just making excuse about being too lazy to blog. :-p

alala said...

@gustav: hiya! Welcome to the blog!

@pj: well, I link to them, does that count? Yes, youtube is sort of my fallback option this year.

@tini: it's like you've known me forever. Yes, when I was in college, my apartment was always so clean during Finals Week!

@elemm: no! I just... oh, all right, you got me.