rope. tree. fan. spear. snake. wall.

Monday, April 21, 2008

oh yeah...

Right, I mentioned it on the other blog, but forgot to put it here: we're moving to Utrecht. No details on when, yet, but sometime between September 2008 and September 2009. I've already checked: it has a good yarn shop.

And the Sindelfinger Handwerkermarkt? I think we should do a Benediktbeuern-style field trip, stay a night, check out Sindelfingen - it looks cool, even more hobbit-y than my town.

Sorry no pics lately - I've been taking them, but I can't upload them to flickr until I pay for a pro account, and there's some trouble with my debit card. I'll get it sorted out at some point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm behind on my blogs appearantly.... Yeah!! She's coming over!
No worries about your markets, I'll pick you up and drive us over, ok?

Elemmaciltur said...

Yeah...Wollmeise-groupie field trip. :-p

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine was for a year in Utrecht to finish her study, and she really liked the city! I'm sure you'll love it :)